Thursday, August 29, 2013

Konad plate m94 + Ring + Earrings

Here is my new konad plate. I'm really excited, because it's been awhile since I last have a new plate. I have quite a few (Konad and Bundle Monster) so I didn't get new ones.

Well, I was contacted by Joy from Nail Polish Canada and they send me this plate for review. I chose plate m94, just because there is pattern with the stars. :) The other patterns are beautiful too, but I'm in love with the stars.


Here is my first attempt with this plate. I decided to do a ring and pair of earrings.

I used Essence (Denim Wanted LE) Meet High Waist Pink for base color and China Glaze Millenium for stamping.


Next time there will be stars on my nails.

Thank you Nail Polish Canada.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Prstan in uhani so čudoviti. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo lepo! Lahko vprašam, kje dobiš te prstane za barvanje? Imam jaz tudi polno šablon, pa bi rada še kaj takšnega poskusila :)

    Lp, Urška

    ReplyDelete