Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Essence (Glam Rock) - Metal Babe

Today is on my nails another gorgeous holo beauty from Essence's Glam Rock collection. This collection is from november/december 2008, but I got it just recently. *very happy*

This is Metal Babe! :)


The polish is quite sheer. I added 2 coats (the second one is thicker). I like it because it dries pretty quickly.


Holographic effect is surprisingly strong. Especially when we know that Essence polishes are very cheap. :)


Thanks for visiting my blog! *hug*

Have a nice day! :)

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love silver holos

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad this was part of an LE - it's gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and LOVE it!!!! Looks great on you, and wears better than most hollows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and I still have not put it on as a full mani, but now I WILL, its gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vec odavno zalim zasto ih nisam kupila kad je kolekcija bila aktualna, al nazalost lakovi me tad nisu puno zanimali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, girls!!! :)

    Hvala, punce!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing new to say, other than this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's cute polish with nice holo effect, but I must say I prefer all other colors to silver one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This silver holo polish is stunning! What a great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete