Saturday, April 10, 2010

Catrice - Vibrant Violet

This is my second Catrice nail polish. I've got it from Anchek.
She is my nail polish fairy. :) THANK YOU, GIRL!


I like the color. It's between the red and the fuchsia. Quite special and rare color.


And another shock - this is only one coat. The polish is well pigmented and the application was without any problems.


In the end I wanted to add some konad, I've actually already added, but the application has been unsuccessful and therefore no photos. :)

Enjoy the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. super paše tale barva na tvoje lepe nohte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala, Anček! :) A ti je kaj žal, da si mi ga podarila? Meni je res ful všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely in love with this color. My collection severely lacks in reds/pinks and I've had my eye out for a shade like this recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michèle => Thank you! And I disagree with you. Your manicures are always perfect. Mine are far from perfection. :)

    ch3rryco1a => I love this color too. Thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. samo 1 plast? super!
    pa tudi lepa je in kaj pa drugega kot da ti paše ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mancina => Ja, samo ena plast - šok na kvadrat. :D Hvala!

    ReplyDelete