Saturday, April 17, 2010

Basic LE Winter Elegance

Today I have for you two polishes from Baisic's limited edition. This winter collection was called WINTER ELEGANCE.
I own this two for a quite long time, but somehow they never came on turn. :)


First is light pink and it's more appropriate for french manicure as alone. On my photos are 2 coats and I apply just over base coat, because I expected less sheer look. Next time I will try it over white tips.




The second one is dark purple with cream finish. The application was without any problems.
I added 2 coats.




Of these two I prefer purple.
I'm not sure if there were more polishes in this collection. I only got these two. But they are definitely worth the money. I recommend them to you.

I hope you enjoy the weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. basic seems to re-release some LE's because I heard that this was realeased one winter before... really strange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get this brand? I've never heard of it in the US.....

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tassa, ti še veliko lepotcev skrivaš v omari, vidim :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AllYouDesire => Thanx! :)

    amusedPolish => Oooo really??? I can't belive it. I bought it two month ago.

    Tiffani => I bought them in Austria in the drugstore called Schlecker. I hope I helped you. :)

    Biba => Ja, res je! :D Pa še kar novi se kopičijo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. joj kok maš pa ti lepe nohtke! prvi ti ful paše, druga ja pa prou meni ena najlepših temnovijoličnih <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hvala, mancina! Kako si prijazna! :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete