Thursday, March 31, 2011

Essence - Blossoms etc...

Today I will show you all the polishes from the latest Essence collection (spring 2011).

Collection is called Blossoms etc... and all colors are suitable for spring. :)


01 - A Hint Of Mint


02 - I Like


03 - My Yellow Fellow


04 - Bloom-A-Loom


05 - Forget-Me-Not


All shades have a beautiful shimmer, which is in the bottle a little more visible than on the nails (but on the sun is seen on the nails too). :)
Application was very easy, with all of them. All have 2 coats.

What do you think? Do you like this collection? What color do you like the most?

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just bought 2 of them today but looks like after this post I'm gonna get the whole collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget me not.. it's soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Forget me not" is also my favorite! But they look all great <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors, I'd wear them all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Svi su mi lijepi,prave ljetne boje :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid I can't decide about which one I like better! They're all perfect for spring! Love pastels. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if this collection will be available in Italy :-( but I love "I like" and think I will buy also lilac and mint in case I find them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waw super swatchi ampak Forget me not je pa tako božanski in ima pravo ime hihi =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! My fave is hint of mint!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks! that's a very helpful post! :) i love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bloom-a-loom in forget me not :) super swatchi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bloom-a-loom is the one I like most.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forget me not bi mi najbolj pasal :) pa seveda Hint of Mint, ker mam ful rada zeleno ;)

    super post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!! They are all very beautiful! My favorite is my fellow yellow. I HATE that US doesn't get all the Essence collections. I've missed out on such great polishes :-( love your nails! New follower. Check out my blog I am doing a giveaway if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the yellow one! It is superpretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like them all :( any online store ?

    ReplyDelete