Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Essence Magnetics - Miracle Shine!

On many new Essence products I've bought three magnetic nail polishes. :)


Today I will show you first one - 01 Miracle Shine!


Because Essence's magnet is very weak and not worth the money, I used a magnet from my refrigerator. I like it because it is so patriots. :)


Here is what I created.


I used 1 coat of Essence Nail Art Protecting Base Coat and one thick coat of magnetic polish.


With the final result I'm very satisfied. I think the pattern nicely showed.


Do you like magnetic polishes?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

BYE

15 comments:

  1. Very cool! are they in the US yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw tassa tole mi je pa najlepša "magnetna" manikura kar sem jih do sedaj videla!! Kapo dol res si mojstrica! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baš je super!Ja sam jučer kupila jedan i jedva čekam da ga probam :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty I have that one too, but found the effect not as strong as their LE. I also have the pink one that is stronger :D (swatched them on a wheel you can see on my blog from last week)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep je! Čeprav to je ta, ki je siv z roza duochrome efektom, ne? Pa se v živo kaj bolj vidi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ful je fajna, pa tvoji nohti so super :) greaaaaaat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kvacka: V živo (še posebej na sončku) se vidi duochrome efekt. Res je lep. Cela mavrica se pokaže na sončku. Žal mi ni uspelo tega ujeti na fotko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Tara: Thanks! I don't know for US. Sorry!

    @ mancina: Hvala! :)

    @ Nina: Hvala! Držim pesti, da ti vozorček lepo uspe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ -Diana-: Thank you! Yes, the effect is not as strong as at Metallics polishes. But it's nice anyway.

    @ *M*: Hvala! :)

    @ Alice: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super manikura! Jaz čakam, da spet dobijo nove stekleničke, ali da jih dobi DM. Mullerji so čisto izropani. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tassa, hvala! :)
    Saj na zadnji fotki se vidi, ampak me veseli, da je efekt viden tudi v resnici. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, imam 'stare' magnetics lakove, vidim da ću morati nabaviti i nove, super izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish they had these in the U.S. they are really cool. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. da boš mal lačna :) http://allmysillyideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/sour-creme-raspberry-muffins-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete