Monday, July 5, 2010

Barry M - Vivid Purple

Today I have for you another Barry M polish and this is Vivid Purple.


Color is gorgeous and very deep. It's purple with a lots of blue and purple shimmer in it.


The application was normal. Not so dreamy than with my first Barry M - Fuchsia, but still ok.
I added 2 coats.




My camera hates purple shimmery polishes, so that's all I can show you. You should visit page licila.si and get your own Vivid Purple. ;) You will not regret it.


Thanks for visiting my blog!

Bye

18 comments:

  1. Oj, je lep! Ob naslednjem finančnem prilivu se zagotovo spravim naročit nekaj teh lakcev *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lep je!
    pa super ti pašejo vijolkoti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice purple shade. It looks like it belongs to the same family as Catrice Poison Me, Poison You and China Glaze Cowgirl Up. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that kind of purple ! That's my favorite color :)
    It's great on you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shade. I don't believe I've seen this in my local Superdrugs, must keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Barry M cremes tend to be better than their shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the lushest purple I have ever seen. Very vampy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty purple!! It's so shimmery and lovely! It looks wonderful on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am not a fan of purple but this is purple-iciousssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super manikura! Mislim, da si bom tudi jaz privoščila tegale vijolkota! Izgleda čudovito na tebi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. SO beautiful. My favs are lavender/purples. :)
    Enter my giveaway if you haven't please,
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete