Saturday, July 24, 2010

Catrice I Sea You! + Konad

Woooooow, I can't belive it... I have 200 followers. *shock*
When I started writing this blog I thought it would be just for me, that I had all my manicures together in one place.

Thanks to all who read my blog and viewing my photos! Thanks for all the comments and nice words. *hug*

Today's konadicure is with hearts. This hearts I dedicate to all my loyal readers. You're the best!!! *kiss*

KOTD: Catrice I Sea You! + China Glaze Metallic Muse + konad plate m78 + Essie Good to Go

Enjoy! :)


  1. congrats on 200 followers! YOU deserve it, and this mani is a great example of why! perfection in konad!

  2. Big congrats on 200 followers! Your manis are always so stylish and your konading is fantastic. This konadicure is so cute!

  3. I really like this konad! Congrats on your 200 followers :)

  4. Congrats on 200 followers!
    And I love the combo of colors.

  5. Congrats, your wonderful mani deserve tons of readers!!! BTW I love this konad!

  6. Congratulations !!
    Thanks for the hearts ;) ... Big kisses

  7. Thanks for the congrats and thanks for the compliments for a konadicure. :))

  8. Congrats for your 200 followers ^^
    Nice mani, I like it :)

  9. Thanks, Gwenn! :) Thanks for reading my blog (and for commenting)! :)