Monday, May 31, 2010

Essence TE Surfer Babe - The World's Coolest

Because of the very friendly girl melanie from ARS Cosmetica I got all four polishes from the latest Essence Trend Edition called SURFER BABE.


First one I have to try it on is called The World's Coolest.


The color is really special and perfect for summer. I love polishes with creme finish and in pastel shade, so this color I really love to wear.


The polish is a quite runny and sheer. I added 3 coats.






Do you like The World's Coolest? What do you think of his name? Cool? :)

12 comments:

  1. zelo je lepe barve..ravnopravšnji za na morje =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srečka, ki je vse dobila :) jaz sem našla izropano stojalo :( ampak tale svetlo moder lak je čudovit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, Looks nice on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta je super :) v živo je še lepši!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANX, GIRLS! :)

    .sparkle* => Ja, res je v živo še lepši! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those look super I must go and see if my store is in stock with these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a real nice color. LOVE it. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. tile lakci so mi super in komaj čakam še ostale swatche :)
    mi je pa ime tega lakca obupno :$ ne vem zakaj ampak mi res ni všeč :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got them all today ! Can't wait to try them ... This one is lovely !

    ReplyDelete