Monday, May 3, 2010

Zoya Savita + Konad

Today I have for you my first Zoya polish. This is gorgeous Zoya Savita.


My camera hates purple polishes so on my photos the color is not so realistic. It looks more blue, but in real life the color is purple and very beautiful.
The application was normal. I used 2 coats over the base coat.


Of course I have to add some konad design. :)
I've decided for China Glaze Sci-Fi and konad plate s6. I added Essie Good to Go for glossy look.


I'm not a big fan of matte polishes, but Savita looks better without glossy top coat.
What do you think about Savita? Do you like it?

14 comments:

  1. uf sem že komaj čakala kašno tvojo stvaritev! =)
    ja se strinjam, matte res izgleda lepše, z vzorčkom al brez <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i must have this haha, truly amazing color! i love mattes,, but this one is really special. And love your nails of course <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it!:) takšen res krasen žameten izgled ima mat verzija, sta mi pa obe všeč, pa seveda s konadom:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Najlepši mat lak, ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mancina => Hvala! :) Ja, sem bila nekaj dni odsotna in sem že sama tudi pogrešala nove manikure in seveda vaše komentarje. *hug*

    Michèle => Thank you! I agree with you, this one is really special. I hope you'll get it soon. :)

    KONADomania => Hvala tudi tebi! Ja, pa res spominja na žamet. :)

    Tinna => Hvala! :)

    Biba => Se ne bi mogla bolj strinjat s tabo! Hvala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a hard time capturing purples too. :)
    This is beautiful. IT does look great matted.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, the silver really makes Savita seem more velvety! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polish is wonderful and design is a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saori, thank you for comment and welcome to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete